This recipe is from Salad Therapy. Here's Shana's Description of this yummy dish: My 1.5 year old is not the easiest to please when it comes to food. But he ate about 2 adult servings of this, along with the rest of us. Need I say more? This is a milder flavor than some other versions of the dish. I'm not a fan of the traditional cumin or garam masala, so I didn't use them. You could add them! But it's got amazing flavor as is.
- 1 lb frozen spinach
- 1 yellow onions diced small
- 2 frozen Dorot brand ginger cubes more if you like a stronger flavor
- 3 frozen Dorot brand garlic cubes more if you like a stronger flavor
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons miso
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes optional
- 1 tofu cubed
- 1/2 can can coconut milk or equivalentother nondairy milk
[recipe] . If you haven't already discovered SALAD THERPY, get over to her Facebook Page to see her recipes! She makes whole-food, plant-based SO DELICIOUS.