- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root grated
- 1 Cloves garlic chopped/minced
- 3/4 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 celery stalks chopped
- 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cups Broccoli chopped
- 1/4 yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cups red bell pepper chopped
- 1 carrots chopped or shredded
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Broth
- 1 tablespoons liquid aminos
- In a heated pan, water sauté chopped garlic, carrots, celery, bell peppers, broccoli, and onion.
- After 2-3 minutes, add pineapple.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons more water as necessary (you don’t want your ingredients to stick to the pan).
- Stir ingredients together and continue cooking until veggies have become tender (not soggy).
- Stir in cooked rice and liquid aminos.
- Serve and refrigerate or freeze leftovers.
- Garnish with green onion and optional sesame seeds
Brown rice stir fry is such a great Nutritarian dinner - regardless of which veggies you throw in. So mix it up however you like! This is my favorite mix...
Leave A Comment