If you like Peanut Butter, this vegan recipe will be one of your favorite treats. With the peanut butter, almond and coconut milk, the Peanut Butter Freeze will melt in your mouth. It's great on a hot day or someone looking for something sweet.
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- 5 Dates pitted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons Almond butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Blend 1 cup of almond milk, vanilla, and dates in a high speed blender until dates are no longer chunky. Add the coconut milk and blend for additional 30 seconds.
- Freeze milk mixture in an ice cube tray
- Once milk mixture is frozen, run cubes through a food processor, scraping sides every few minutes until well-blended. Add a few tablespoons of almond milk if necessary. Once a smooth consistency is reached, add nut butters; pulsing processor a few times until mixed in.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve ice cream or (for firmer texture) pour mixture into a small baking dish and return to freezer for 2 hours before serving.
Leave A Comment