A quick, savory breakfast.
- 1/2 cup sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Black beans
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/4 cup yellow onion
- 1/2 Jalapeño
- 1/4 cup Spicy hummus (nutritarian hummus recipe is recommended)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Broth
- Cook beans on the stove or warm in microwave
- Bake a sweet potato or microwave
- While beans cook, dice onion, jalapeño and cilantro
- Put small amount of veggie broth in a skillet, not enough to cover whole pan
- Water sauté veggies in vegetable stock
- Dice up cooked potato and add to skillet
- Cook on medium until desired texture is achieved.
- Plate veggies and potato, add black beans on top
- Add 1/4 cup of spicy hummus and enjoy!
Leave A Comment