This Vegan Peanut Butter ice cream is so rich and creamy. YUM
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Dates pitted medjool
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Blend 1 cup of almond milk, vanilla, and dates in a high speed blender until dates are no longer chunky.
- Freeze milk mixture in an ice cube tray
- Once milk mixture is frozen, run cubes through a food processor, scraping sides every few minutes until well-blended. Add a few tablespoons of almond milk if necessary.
- Once a smooth consistency is reached, add frozen bananas and blend again until smooth.
- Once bananas are well assimilated into mixture, add peanut butter; pulsing processor a few times until stirred in.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve ice cream or (for firmer texture) pour mixture into a small baking dish and return to freezer for 2 hours before serving.
Leave A Comment