- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Dates
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Blend 1 cup of almond milk, vanilla, and dates in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Add the remaining milk and blend for additional 30 seconds.
- Freeze milk mixture in an ice cube tray.
- Once milk mixture is frozen, run cubes through a food processor, scraping sides every few minutes until well-blended.
- Add a few tablespoons of almond milk if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve ice cream or (for firmer texture) pour mixture into a small baking dish and return to freezer for 2 hours before serving.
Leave A Comment