- 1/4 cans (15 oz) Cooked garbanzo beans drained
- 1/4 celery stalks finely chopped
- 1/4 cucumber finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/2 dill pickle chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (mashing garbanzo beans while leaving some of them in larger chunks.
- OR place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse a few times to combine all ingredients (make sure to not over-process)
- Serve Tuno over a salad in a lettuce wrap, or in pita bread.
Leave A Comment