This soup was pretty much my first best friend when starting Eat to Live. It feels indulgent, and it's SO SO good during the winter months. I am confident that you will all enjoy it as well. As always, if you desire salt, sprinkle it on your soup once it's in the bowl. I think you're gonna love this...
- 1 yellow onions chopped
- 4 cups butternut squash chopped
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root grated or sliced fine
- 1/4 cup Cilantro fresh
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 limes juiced
- cayenne pepper dash
- 1 tablespoon Curry powder
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 can Cooked garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons Garlic I prefer using one large clove of elephant garlic (it's huge!)
- 2 Dates
As with most of the recipes on Eat to Live Daily, this does not include salt. If you desire salt, add it to the surface of your soup once it's in your bowl.