- 1 cup sweet potato baked and chopped
- 1 yellow onions
- 1 carrots
- 1 tablespoons curry
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup loose leaf spinach
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- Bake the sweet potato (microwave is quickest) , peel skin, and chop into cubes
- In a heated pan, water saute chopped onion, carrot, potato, tomatoes, and spices in 3-4 tablespoons vegetable broth until fragrant. Add more vegetable broth if ingredients begin to stick.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer over low heat until the carrots are tender
- Serve over rice or as a stew. More vegetable broth may be added to form a soup.
Leave A Comment