This breakfast hash is an outstanding option for a filling, Nutritarian way to start the day! Sprinkle with a little Mexican Seasoning is optional, and delicious!
- 1 yellow potato chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 teaspoon mexican seasoning (see recipe)
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Broth
- chop all veggies
- In a heated pan, water sauté potato in vegetable broth for 5 minutes, turning to brown each side
- Add remaining vegetables and more vegetable broth if necessary.
- Once vegetables are cooked through (approximately 5 minutes), sprinkle with homemade Mexican seasoning (see recipe) and serve hot
Leave A Comment