- 2 oz. Soba Noodles (Buckwheat Noodles)
- 3 cups loose leaf spinach
- 1/2 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded Purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup Broccoli chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Home Made Peanut Sauce See Recipe
- Easy Peasy. Boil soba noodles as package directs. During the last two minutes, place broccoli pieces in boiling water with noodles and cover.
- As broccoli and noodles cook, toss spinach and other veggies in a bowl
- Once cooked, run noodles and broccoli under cool water in a strainer until cooled.
- Add soba noodles and broccoli to salad and toss with Peanut Sauce (Recipe linked in notes)
Here's a link to our world famous, Peanut Sauce recipe. This might be your new favorite go-to!
Leave A Comment