- 1 Red potatoes medium chopped into squares
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped (any color will do)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 2-3 tablespoons Vegetable Broth
- In a heated pan, start by water sautéing potato over medium heat, turning until potato pieces are browned on each side.
- You may add a few tablespoons of vegetable broth to keep the potato from sticking to the pan.
- Once potatoes are cooked through, add remaining chopped veggies and heat for 5 minutes, adding more veggie broth if necessary.
This dish is vegan comfort food at its best. For a Mexican flare, try adding a little Mexican Spice Mix
Leave A Comment