- 1 cup butternut squash chopped into 1/2 inch squares
- 2 Dates pitted chopped
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 cup cucumber chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root
- 1 Dates soaked for at least 30 minutes if it's not already moist
- 1/3 cup water
- Toss butternut squash in pumpkin pie spice mix and lay out evenly on a cookie sheet (on parchment paper, if you have it). Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes
- While squash is baking, toss together arugula, chopped cucumber cucumber, chopped dates, pomegranate seeds, and pecans.
- When squash is cooled to room temperature, toss with salad and serve with dressing!
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and add serve over salad.
Leave A Comment