VEGAN Peanut Butter Ice Cream? Yes please.. This whole-food, plant-based version of the treat has no refined sugar or dairy. Quadruple yum.
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk
- 1 Dates pitted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Almond butter
- .5 tablespoon peanut butter
- Blend 1 cup of almond milk, vanilla, and dates in a high speed blender until dates are no longer chunky. Add the coconut milk and blend for additional 30 seconds.
- Freeze milk mixture in an ice cube tray
- Once milk mixture is frozen, run cubes through a food processor, scraping sides every few minutes until well-blended. Add a few tablespoons of almond milk if necessary.
- Once a smooth consistency is reached, add peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice); pulsing processor a few times until lightly stirred in.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve ice cream or (for firmer texture) pour mixture into a small baking dish and return to freezer for 2 hours before serving.
Leave A Comment