This dressing is really like no other. It's sweet, tangy, a little smoky... DELISH. I think you're gonna love it.
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 4 Dates pitted and softened in water
- 1/4 cup water
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat pitted dates in 1/4 cup water on high for one minute.
- Into a blender cup, pour all ingredients (including dates and water)
- blend until smooth and refrigerate in an air-tight container
This recipe was inspired by Dreena Burton's Magical Oil-Free Vegan Salad Dressing! We love the recipes over at Plant Powered Kitchen. This one just needing a little tweaking to make it totally nutritarian. Check out Dreena's recipes for more great dishes!!
Leave A Comment