Strawberry salsa is not something you see every day. But let me tell you, this is SUCH a fun side dish for a summer barbecue. Particularly when paired with sliced cucumbers or baked whole grain pita chips.
- 1 pint strawberries finely diced
- 1 Jalapeño stem and seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 cup Red onions peeled and finely diced
- 2 cup Finely-chopped fresh cilantro loosely- packed
- 1 Lime Juice (2 tbsp)
- Toss all ingredients together until combined. add mango when in season for a great summery flavor. A sprinkle of powdered stevia can be used to sweeten it up too…
Leave A Comment