This recipe was inspired by the Vegan Lentil Quinoa Bowl at Panera.
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic chopped
- 6 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 lemon
- 6 cups kale chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers
- In a heated pan, water sauté onion and garlic in 1/2 cup vegetable broth until fragrant
- Cut Lemon and squeeze juice into mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients (except Kale) to the mixture, including the two cut lemon halves
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until quinoa and lentils are tender.
- Serve soup hot and top each bowl with fresh chopped kale
Leave A Comment