- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup kale chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional yeast
- 2 oz red lentil pasta
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 Cloves garlic chopped
- Cook lentil pasta according to package directions
- eat 1/8 cup vegetable broth over medium heat until it starts to boil
- Add chopped garlic, onion, kale, and mushrooms
- Water sauté until mushrooms are dark and tender, adding more vegetable broth as necessary to not let the garlic burn
- Stir in 1/3 cup walnut sauce and a bit more vegetable broth, if necessary to thin. (See recipe for walnut sauce)
- Stir in cooked Lentil pasta and serve hot.
This portobello pasta is fantastic, simple, and I can literally eat it every day. SO GOOD. Just make sure you grab the recipe for the Walnut Sauce before you start! In case you didn't get that, CLICK HERE!
Leave A Comment