- 1 can Cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
- 4 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 4 Dates (if dates are not soften, they may be softened by microwaving them for 1 minute with 1/3 cup water)
- If you're warming dates in microwave, start with that and then drain and reserve the water
- into a food processor, place dates, drained garbanzo beans, peanut butter, and flax.
- blend until thick and well assimilated. Thick mixture should be thick like cookie dough but you'll need a food processor or vitamix to get this consistency. If you just have a blender, you may need to add a little of the reserved date water in order to blend into a smooth mixture. In that case, your mixture might be a little more like a mousse than a dough, but it will nonetheless be delicious!!!
Oh my heavens. This peanut butter cookie dough hummus is a game changer!!! So delicious. So so delicious. And not even a cheat. You'll love it.
Leave A Comment