This is a simple, delicious, oil-free hummus recipe. It's the one that I keep in the fridge at all times. Although, it is hard to keep up with. This is a nutritarian food that my whole family gobbles up in a hurry. Our favorite is dipped carrots, celery and cucumbers. But I suppose it would be divine wrapped in a sprouted tortilla stuffed with veggies too.
- 2 cans (15 oz) Cooked garbanzo beans
- 2-4 Cloves garlic peeled
- 2 Lemons juiced (.25 cup)
- 3 tbsp Tahini
- 0.5 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- Open both cans of garbanzo beans. Drain one can and leave the liquid in the second can.
- Pour both cans (one drained, one full) into the blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend in a high speed blender. Add water to thin to desired consistency.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Salt is not included in any of the nutritarian recipes on the site. However, if you desire salt, 1/2 teaspoon may be added to this recipe
Leave A Comment