From Shana at Salad Therapy: This is a family favorite because it's so satisfying and simple to throw together. Plus, no rolling, and no tortillas breaking! It's also extremely versatile. I fill it with beans, zucchini, and corn, but you can really use anything you like. Mushrooms, peppers, rice, onions, whatever. And a huuuge bonus is that this recipe makes a ton of servings at once and freezes wonderfully!
- 2 cans black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 very large zucchini diced
- 1 cups frozen corn
- Pepper to taste
- 12 Whole grain tortilla (Corn or sprouted grain)
- 2 cups salsa red or green
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/2 cup Chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 limes quartered
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream Don't purchase, see recipe
- Preheat oven to 350f and line lasagna dish with parchment paper.
- Mix zucchini, corn, beans, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Spoon about a fifth of your salsa onto the parchment paper, then cover with a layer of tortillas (It's fine to break them up to fit the shape you need.)
- Spread a third of the veggie mixture onto the tortilla layer and cover with salsa (also about a fifth of your total salsa). Repeat tortilla-veggie-salsa process until you have three layers. Cover with another layer of tortillas and spoon your remaining salsa over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with avocado, cilantro, sour cream, and lime juice.
I am SO thrilled to introduce SALAD THERAPY as our featured blogger! This is one of MANY delicious recipes that can be found at the Salad Therapy Facebook page. Click HERE to check it out!
Oh and here's that link for the CASHEW CREAM to top this baby!!
Leave A Comment