Another kid-friendly vegan dish that the whole family will love! This one uses our Vegan Alfredo Sauce. Recipe Included in notes!
- 1 cup Vegan Alfredo Sauce (Do not purchase - see recipe)
- 2 cups pasta of your choice we recommend a whole grain option or chickpea or quinoa based pastas
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup Broccoli chopped
- 1 tsp herbs of your choice chopped
- Bring water to a rolling boil and add pasta
- Drain water from cooked pasta and stir in cheese sauce and chopped broccoli
- Pour into a serving dish and place under broiler until lightly browned (3-4 minutes)
- Garnish with your choice of herbs
This recipe is intended to pair with our Vegan Alfredo Sauce so don't forget to grab the recipe!
Leave A Comment