Sometimes you just need a good cheesy pasta dish. This vegan cheese sauce won't break you. And bonus - the kids LOVE IT.
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1/2 cup coconut or cashew milk
- 4 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp white or apple cider vinegar
- pinch turmeric
- If you desire salt sprinkle a little over food once it's on your plate
- Drain and rinse beans. Blend all ingredients in a high speech blender. Transfer to a pot and heat on low, stirring occasionally, until hot and slightly bubbly.
- If necessary, add more milk to thin to desired consistency.
Leave A Comment