- 2 cups wild rice
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Black beans
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Lemons 4 tablespoons juiced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes if jarred, soak in water for 5 minutes to separate out oil
- 1 Cloves garlic
- Place cooked rice in a bowl and toss with chopped green onion, 1/2 of the diced tomato (leaving the remainder for the sauce), cilantro, black beans, and oregano.
- In a high speed blender, blend sun-dried tomatoes, ½ of the diced tomatoes, garlic, chili powder, cumin, lemon juice.
- Toss rice, green onion, beans, and rice together.
This recipe is for one serving. I recommend quadrupling the recipe and storing in the refrigerator to use throughout the week. This is a winner your whole family will love.
Leave A Comment