- Pizza Crust
- 3/4 cups Red Lentils soaked at least 1 hour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cloves Cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pizza Toppings
- 3 tablespoon marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons Pineapple sliced
- 3 tablespoons red peppers
- 3 tablespoons mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro
- Rinse and drain soaked lentils.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Blend ingredients in high-speed blender until smooth
- Spray pan lightly with olive oil spray (or apply with paper towel)
- Divide batter and pour 1 cup into frying pan for first pizza (either set aside to repeat for another pizza or store in the refrigerate for future use!
- Spread using a spoon until it is about 1/2 inch thick
- Heat on medium/high for 5 minutes
- Turn with a spatula and heat for another 5 minutes or until lightly browned
- Top with sauce, and veggies of your choice
- Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes
- Top with fresh cilantro or garnish of your choice and enjoy!
When someone in the Jumpstart group came across a lentil pizza crust recipe by Oatmeal With a Fork blog, I knew we had to give it a try!! It was AMAZING. We were going crazy with all of the possibilities with this stuff!! I ran it through the ETLD test kitchen and came up with this variation that was certainly inspired by that recipe. We've wiped out the added salt to make it Eat to Live compliant. Thank you, Lauren, for the inspiration!!!
Leave A Comment