- 2 tbsp steel cut oats (or old fashioned but steel cut has better texture )
- 1 tbsp walnuts chopped
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree adjust according to taste
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk depending on how thick you want it
- 1 Dates optional
- Combine everything except add ins into a mason jar or Tupperware and shake/stir really well. Put in fridge overnight. If you remember, give it a couple more stirs or shakes before bed to break up the chia seeds. Once ready to eat after at least several hours (overnight best), top with desired add ins and eat cold or heat up.
- Quick version: stir everything and let it sit for long as you can (10 min or so) and heat to eat immediately. Add in desired toppings.
- Optional: Blend 1 date with almond milk for added sweetness. Drops of stevia may also be added to almond milk for added sweetness
Add ins: sliced bananas or replace walnuts with pecans, etc.
Leave A Comment