- 2 cups Red Lentils
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup loose leaf spinach chopped
- 1 zucchinis
- 2 carrots large
- 1/2 Green Bell peppers
- 2 Cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes 15 oz can
- 1 can white beans 15 oz can
- 6 cups Vegetable Broth
- In a heated pan, water saute onion, zucchini, carrots, bell pepper, chopped basil, and mushrooms, until veggies are soft and onion is translucent.
- Add drained white beans, diced tomatoes, spinach, and lentils.
- Pour in vegetable broth and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers for another meal.
Leave A Comment