The taste combination of this dish is outstanding, even for the non-brussels-sprout-lover. The creamy/spicy flavors of the vegan Creamy Cilantro Dressing tie in beautifully with the roasted sprouts. This Nutritarian recipe is perfect as a side dish, or with added grilled veggies and served by itself. YUM!
- Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cups brussels Sprouts chopped into quarters
- 1/2 teaspoons olive oil spray optional
- Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 cup Cashews soaked in water over night
- 1/2 cup Cilantro loose leaf
- 4 limes Juiced (approximately 1/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Cloves garlic (1 large garlic or 2 small cloves)
- 1/2 jalepenos
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop Brussels sprouts in quarters and lay evenly on lined a cooking sheet
- Lightly spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Roast for 30-45 minutes and rotate as needed so they brown evenly.
Creamy Cilantro Dressing
- Drain water from soaking cashews (optional - using 1/2 cup cashew butter instead of soaked cashews)
- Place cashews in a high speed blender along with all other ingredients for the dressing and blend on high until very smooth.
- The Nutritarian recipes on this site
- Serve over roasted brussels sprouts or buddha bowl.
Leave A Comment