- 1 Ezekiel tortilla (or sprouted grain tortilla)
- 1/2 cup Sweet peppers thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup purple onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp olives sliced
- 3 Tbsp marinara
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Broth
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- After onions, peppers, and mushrooms are chopped and sliced, toss them in vegetable broth in a baking dish or cookie sheet and then arrange evenly.
- When oven is fully heated, roast vegetables for 5-10 minutes or until they are soft. Remove them from oven and set aside.
- Spread marinara over tortilla and top with grilled vegetables, basil, and olives.
- Place your pizza in the oven DIRECTLY on the rack and bake for 5-10 minutes or until your veggies are slighly browned.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with a salad or chopped veggies and hummus!
Leave A Comment