Dr. Fuhrman’s Golden Austrian Cauliflower Cream Soup https://www.drfuhrman.com/recipes/544/golden-austrian-cauliflower-cream-soup
- 5 cups kale or baby spinach
- 4 cups water
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 carrots diced (about 1 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 leeks roughly chopped
- 2 cups carrot juice
- 2 Cloves garlic minced or sub 1 to 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp no-salt seasoning or Dr. Fuhrman's VegiZest
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- In a large soup pot over high heat, add all ingredients except cashews and kale. Bring to boil, cover and reduce head to medium low to simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Add the kale and cook for 5 minutes or until wilted.
- In a high-speed blender, add cashews and half the soup. Blend until smooth. Add back to the soup. Note that if you want the soup to be golden, add the kale at the end to wilt.
Leave A Comment