- 1.5 cup dried figs
- 4 Dates pitted
- 3 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1.5 cup raw walnuts and some extra for garnish
- 2 cups almond meal or flour
- 1/4 cup cranberries fresh
- 2 Tablespoons dried currants
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice fresh
- 1 Tablespoons Chia Seeds ground
- 2 Tablespoons tapioca flour or arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 Dates pitted
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- Soak the cashews in water for 6 hours or more.
- Chop the figs and dates finely and place into the vanilla to sit.
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease your baking mold(s) *Mini size works great, as well as 4 ounce ramekins.
- In a food processor puree the figs, dates, walnuts, flour, berries, and currants.
- Next add the spices to the processor and blend well.
- Now add the remaining ingredients and then fill the mold (s).
- Bake the pudding for about 1 hour or less depending on size used.
- The batter should be golden in color when baked and have no jiggle.
- Let the pudding cool all the way in the mold.
- Make the sauce by blending the milk with the dates, cashews, and vanilla until very creamy and smooth.
- Use the sauce to garnish when serving.
- Unmold the pudding by flipping it upside down with a plate.
- Enjoy room temperature, hot, or chilled.
- Garnish with walnuts as desired.
Leave A Comment