- Veggies and Rice
- 1 Red potatoes chopped into small pieces
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup eggplant chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 3/4 cup brown rice
- Creamy Curry Sauce
- 1/2 cups Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cups light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger root
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 1-2 liquid stevia drops
- Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Red potatoes
- 1/4 Sweet pepper
- 1/8 yellow onion
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 1/4 cups pine nuts
- 1/4 cups light coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1/8 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tbsp vinegar
- 1 Lemons juiced (1/2-1 tsp)
Veggies and Rice
- In a heated pan, water sauté chopped potatoes for 12 minutes or until tender. Add carrots and onions. Cook for 7-10 more minutes before adding zucchini and eggplant. (Add a few more tablespoons water to prevent ingredients from sticking to pan).
- Once veggies are cooked, serve with warm brown rice and heated creamy curry sauce or your favorite sauce. (See Creamy Curry Sauce Below)
Creamy Curry Sauce
- In a heated pan, water sauté diced garlic and diced ginger for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 2-4 additional tablespoons of water and curry powder.
- As ingredients simmer, stir until curry powder has mixed in, then transfer mixture to your blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop onion and potato into large chunks
- Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4 to a 1/2 inch from the top of the garlic cloves, exposing the individual cloves of garlic.
- Place onion, potato, peppers, and and trimmed garlic head into a roasting pan and place in heated oven for 20 minutes
- Squeeze roasted garlic head into a blender. It should be soft and the garlic clove should squeeze out like toothpaste
- Place roasted vegetables and all other remaining ingredient in blender and blend until smooth. Add more or less coconut milk until you've reached a desired consistency
- Pour sauce over cooked vegetables and pasta, or use as a dip.
Important Recipe Note: This recipe utilizes the Vegan Alfredo Sauce and is most convenient when you have that on hand. I recommend making a BATCH of Vegan Alfredo Sauce and utilizing this recipe in conjunction with other Vegan Alfredo Sauce recipes.
Leave A Comment