- 2 yellow onion chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped fine
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 6 Cloves garlic minced
- 4 teaspoons Ground cumin
- 4 cans Black beans rinsed and drained, 15-ounce
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth (low-sodium )
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 2 limes juiced (2 tablespoons)
- In a large pot, water sauté onion, celery, carrots, and garlic for 10-12 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Optional garnishes: diced avocado, extra cilantro, onion
Leave A Comment