This nutritarian cheesy pasta dish is delicious and a comfort food at its best. But the best news is that it's dairy free - made with cashews, nutritarian yeast, potatoes, and a few other bonus ingredients. For a gluten free option, use a lentil pasta for this one.
- 2 oz lentil pasta
- 2 Large roma tomatoes 1-2 may be used
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup portobello mushroom
- 1/2 cup Creamy Vegan White Sauce (do not buy - see recipe link)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- Easiest recipe in the world. Boil pasta.
- in a heated pan, water saute roma tomatoes and portobello mushrooms on low until pasta is done cooking.
- Drain pasta and stir all ingredients together until spinach is slightly wilted.
Do not pick up this recipe without grabbing the Creamy Vegan White Sauce recipe! It's SO simple, and an amazing after-school dish for the kids (or dinner after a long, hard day). LOVE me some nutritarian comfort food!!
Leave A Comment