Vegan, Gluten Free - Holiday Non-ETL compliant
- 2.5 cups gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder pea or hemp
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 3/4 cup cashew milk
- 3/4 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint
- 1 cup unsweetened baking chocolate very dark chocolate
- Heat your oven to 350F.
- Stir together the flour, cocoa, soda, sugar, and protein in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the milks, apple sauce, and peppermint.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and fold gently.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and add to the batter folding gently.
- When just combined scoop into a baking dish.
- Bake the brownies for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean without batter or chunks attached.
- Cool in the dish fully before slicing.
- *for added fun you can drizzle with melted baking chocolate and fresh mint leaves.
Leave A Comment