- 1 Bananas slice and frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 2 teaspoons Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- Chop and freeze banana slices in a large zip-lock bag.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, blend ingredients, adding additional almond milk if necessary.
- If consistency is too runny, return mixture to freezer for 40 minutes and then serve.
Nice cream is a freebie. A FREEBIE, I tell you. It tastes like a major cheat but honest to goodness... you can do it every day and still see great results. So mix it up and find your fave. This black cherry mixup is divine.
Leave A Comment