This freeze recipe is my favorite. Cacao is less rich than cocoa. This dessert is the perfect combo of light and creamy. SO SO SO good.
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 5 Dates pitted medjool
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Cacao
- Blend 1 cup of almond milk, vanilla, cacao, and dates in a high speed blender until dates are no longer chunky. Add the remaining 1 cup of almond milk and blend for 30 seconds.
- Freeze milk mixture in an ice cube tray
- Once frozen, run milk ice cubes through a food processor. Add a few tablespoons of almond milk to reach desired consistency. Scrape the sides of your processor every minute or two to ensure ice cream is well blended.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve ice cream or (for firmer texture) pour mixture into a small baking dish and return to freezer for 2 hours before serving.
Leave A Comment