- 4 Cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups butternut squash fresh and chopped or frozen
- 1 tablespoon Curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups light coconut milk
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 4 Dates
- In a microwave safe dish, heat dates in 1 cup water for 2 minutes. Drain water and then, in a high speed blender, blend coconut milk and dates until smooth
- In a heated pan, water sauté garlic, butternut squash, curry powder, and ground cinnamon until squash is soft.
- Pour in date-sweetened coconut milk and vegetable broth and simmer for 15 minutes
- Turn off stove-top heat and blend soup using an immersion blender. If using a free-standing blender, transfer carefully and blend no more than 2 cups at a time.
- Serve Hot.
This recipe is for one serving. However, I recommend doubling, tripling, or even quadrupling this recipe and storing the remainder to be used throughout the week!
Leave A Comment