This one tastes EXACTLY like berry sorbet. The OJ cuts out the banana flavor so you can't even tell that it's "nice cream." SUPER GOOD!!!
- 1 cup frozen bananas chopped
- 1 cup frozen berries your choice (I use mixed blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
- 2-3 Tablespoons orange juice
- Chop fresh banana into 1/3 inch slices and freeze overnight in a ziplock bag (separate slices as much as possible so they don't stick together as they freeze)
- In a food processor, combine frozen bananas, frozen berries, and orange juice until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Serve immediately as soft serve or freeze in a container for 1-2 hours for a firmer sorbet.
Leave A Comment