- Heat oven to 425 Degrees F
- Make mashed potatoes:
- Peel potatoes, chop, and place in a pan of boiling water. Boil for 20 minutes or until
- potatoes are cooked and “mashable.” Mash (or mix) potatoes with garlic and a few
- tablespoons of coconut milk to moisten.
- In a heated pan, water sauté onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining
ingredients and a few tablespoons of vegetable broth and bring to a low simmer.
- Cook until veggies are tender.
- Stir in ½ cup mushroom gravy.
- Pour veggie mix into a baking dish. Spoon mashed potato mixture over the top of the veggies and smooth so it’s evenly spread.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Refrigerate leftovers for later in the week.